Summer internships with Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant are critical to environmental literacy and future workforce development in the coastal region. Ten college students are working with staff and faculty in Brunswick and Savannah this summer on a number of research, education and outreach initiatives.
- Summit inspires students to develop conservation projects in their communities
- Georgia Sea Grant seeks applicants for three fellowship opportunities
- Winter Science Series will investigate Georgia’s saltwater fishes
- UGA helps sustain the coastal economy
- New educators join the Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant team
- Marine resource specialist Marty Higgins retires after more than three decades in public service
- Mare Timmons retires after 23 years at Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant