Summer internships with Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant are critical to environmental literacy and future workforce development in the coastal region. Ten college students are working with staff and faculty in Brunswick and Savannah this summer on a number of research, education and outreach initiatives.
- UGA helps sustain the coastal economy
- New educators join the Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant team
- Marine resource specialist Marty Higgins retires after more than three decades in public service
- Mare Timmons retires after 23 years at Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant
- Lefty returns to the wild; UGA Aquarium gets new sea turtle ambassador
- Message from the director
- UGA Summer Marine Science Camps foster curiosity through coastal exploration