Isaiah Leach, the first Coastal Research and Extension Fellow at UGA Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant, holding a ray on a trawl.
- Dodie Sanders retires after 20 years of serving coastal communities
- Three Georgia artists will offer new perspectives on the value of the state’s coastal resources
- Three recent college graduates selected for Georgia Sea Grant State Fellowship
- Newest cohort of marine education fellows embark on year-long teaching journey
- Graduate students from Georgia selected as Knauss finalists
- Student researchers will study issues facing Georgia’s coastal ecosystems
- Rain gardens created to mitigate flooding