In early October, my fellow Sea Grant Marine Education Interns and I sat down with Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant’s educator, Mare Timmons, who gave us a binder filled with important documents and resources from previous Youth Ocean Conservation… Full story
Student Blog Recent Posts
- Making waves in conservation: Youth Ocean Conservation Summit 2018
- Shore protection for a sure tomorrow: Legal fellow applies lessons from law school to regional environmental issues
- Smooth sailing for the new Marine Education Interns
- Who knew trash could be so inspiring?
- Putting aquarium husbandry skills to the test